Sunday 4 October 2009

Logo-ish

This one has been in file from a very long time. Er... did I already post this? Well, anyway, here's the story of how this happened. This was a brainchild of boredom (so is this post :P). I was experimenting with colour combinations on Photoshop. I chose four nice colours, made four strips of them and placed them one above the other. Done. Now what? I'm still bored. I start clicking random buttons on the screen, and suddenly see the little used tool, Polar co-ordinates in the Distort filter. I used the Rectangular-to-Polar feature and the colour strips changed shape! The result looked nice, as if someone had dipped fingers in paint and grazed them against the screen. I now wanted to do more and make it personal. So I looked for a suitably styled "M" that went well with the design and finished it! I now use this picture as my Windows login picture.

P. S. If you're here to comment on how the 'n' looks like a 'd' and spells "Mad", shoo!

P. P. S. If you're reading this on Facebook, please please go here to comment. Blogger is permanent, Facebook is not. I love your comments and would like them to be in a permanent place. Thank you for commenting :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, this was a revelation. A very interesting logo Manu. Did you draw that on your own? Even if you have posted this previously, it still seems very fresh. Btw, I am still awaiting your response for the mail I sent. Well written yaar. Keep it up. Yeah, you're expecting a surprise from me, so till the time I reveal what it is, keep your fingers crossed.

Post a Comment