Wednesday 9 January 2008

Taare Zameen Par


I saw this wonderful, beautiful, touching movie yesterday: Taare Zameen Par (Stars On Earth) ( तारें ज़मीन पर ). It's about a child with learning disabilities and how a substitute teacher helps him and gets him out of his world of gloom, before it's too late। It has been beautifully acted out, the music scores and lyrics heart-touching (it made me cry) and has a heart-touching social message, a message that is really needed for the current Indian middle-class soceity. If you ever have a teeny-weeny chance of watching the movie, watch it. It's a must-watch movie. My mum too, who NEVER cries at the emotional scenes, couldn't control her tears. If my mum couldn't help being emotional, then NOBODY can. Well, all I want to say is that it's a beautiful movie, and if you have a chance, don't miss it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment